Monday, November 9, 2009

Last minute things

I had my last day off before the trip today (I'm working til Friday afternoon, we fly out at 9pm, crazy I know...)so I've been running around doing all the little things. Buying rubber boots (apparently it's been pretty rainy over there, so probably awfully muddy as well), laundry, packing and I got my H1N1 shot today. I hadn't originally planned on getting it, as I'm not too concerned about getting sick, but a pharmacist I know mentioned that she was more worried about giving it to someone. Since there are kids with HIV at Mama Tunza's it seemed like a good idea to get it so I don't give it to them.

I'm up to $3716 thanks to my dad's cousins Joyce and Bob Tremblay, my friend Mel Harmer from my UBC years, Steve Maltby who let me be his temporary roommate when I got back from Australia and was an awesome photographer at Ironman and my wonderful friends/cousins/former employers Andrea and Dave McFadden. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment