Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A thank you letter from Tunza's

Alice and me

It is really painful to see you going and leaving us alone. This is the song now stuck in my head, which was sung to me by the orphans many times before I left Ngong. I'm writing from a snowy Denmark and can't believe it is all over.

The last bit of HOME business was done on Saturday, I ordered and paid for 100 chicks that are hatching on the 3rd of January. This breed will give eggs (fertilized for the incubator) and can be eaten for meat as well. The third farm building is done, so our little chicks have a home.

Photos will be up next week if not sooner. While I have internet access, the batteries are dead in my camera, so as soon as I can they will be up.

I received many going away notes from the kids and wanted to share this one with you all, as it is also for everyone who helped with HOME. It's from Alice, who is 13 and I haven't edited it.

Dear Kelcy and Alisher

Thank you for your support we are glad to have you back since 2007 until now 2009 we are glad to be with you and also we are glad to have Alisher.
Thank you for all the things that you have done to us you and Alisher we have a new cow and also
chiken. Thank you for that and aslo thank you for the merry christmas gifts that you have brought to us.
I would like to tell thenk you all and I also appreciate for all you friends that they have also help us. When you go back to Canada just greet all you friends and your family tell them that we appreciate for all they have done to us.
I wish you a merry Christmas to you all your family, friends and others in Canada. Merry Christmas and Happy new year. bye bye Kelcy and Alisher
from Angel Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment