Sunday, January 3, 2010

More thanks!

With Sunrise

In the Chicken Coop with Cosmos

Top are our broilers, the bottom is the breed the 100 chicks delivered today will be
giving both eggs and meat and being male and female

It feels like ages since I left Kenya, though it has only been 2 weeks. I miss the kids a lot and am trying to figure out how soon I can return. It will be awhile, for sure.

Here are more pictures from the project and there will be more coming. I will also post a report on our day in Kibera soon and am working on a financial report I can send to you all if you are interested in seeing where all the money (close to $7000) went.

More thank yous are in order and they go out to Anna Vigilante-Meyes, Dorte and Helge Jacobsen, Amy Bjarnason and Paul Mancell and Garth and Rita Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment